BAALS Music Festival is fueled by the artists and attendees. This year, artists have an opportunity to perform on a world class stage and showcase their talents in front of thousands of attendees. The festival will run the span of two days (July 29 & 30), however the performance slots are very limited this year, so not every artist will be accepted to perform. Because of this we’ve got a dedicated committee who will review each and every artist submission. Regardless of whether or not you are accepted to perform, all applicants will be entered into our festival database and contacted directly for future event opportunities.
- -THE CROWD: BAALS has a focus on EDM however we are a multi-genre event so we are also looking to incorporate hip-hop/rap, folk rock, jam bands, etc into our programming. Being an artist at BAALS Music Festival is a unique opportunity to showcase your live performance in front of thousands of attendees.
- -CONSIDERATION: All acts will be considered regardless of geographic location
- -FRIDAY will be 100% Electronic Music
- -SATURDAY will be multi-genre concluding with high energy Electronic Music
- -Sound equipment (PA, mics, monitors) will be supplied
- -Sets are typically 30-60 min each
- *Note: please include in the application any additional technical equipment you would be supplying or would need to perform.
Additional Compensation Details:
- – Selected artists/duos will each receive a $100 in compensation.
- – Artists will be included in a variety of high-profile event materials (including promotional flyers, bios, website placement and press opportunities)
- – Artists will have a dedicated area and VIP access throughout both days of the event
- – Each and every submission is reviewed.The process is time consuming but we’ve
staffed a dedicated team of individuals to select acts. The application fee is $5 (non-refundable), which guarantees that all submissions are reviewed by the programming team.
- – Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you might have about the application process.
- – REMINDER: The festival will run the span of 2 days, however the performance slots are limited, so not every artist can be accepted to perform. Upon submitting you will be notified within he next few months on whether or not you’ve been selected to perform. Please have a sample of your work ready to submit in the application process. We love to listen to live sets 😉